- Suitable for tents up to a maximum of 4 by 3 meters.
- From April 1st, 2022, motorized vehicles (car / motorcycle / scooter / moped etc.) are no longer allowed on the tent field. (not even for loading and unloading). The cars must remain outside the camping site.
- There is a public parking space for a limited number of cars opposite the campsite
- No radios or other sound system allowed
- No electricity connection on the field. You can charge mobile phones in the small recreation room. We also rent lockers for 2 euros per day.
- There is a small recreation room for sitting and eating dry.
- Freezer for own cooling tablets present near sanitary building (free).
- There are a number of picnic benches for general use.
- Open fire is not permitted (fire pit / bowl, fire block, gel pot etc.)
- Gas grilling allowed. On coal only if it is not too dry. You can check this at the reception.
- Silence on site from 22:00hrs to 08:00hrs
Camping Warnsborn is not suitable to use as a base to go out in the city in combination with coming back late / early in the morning. This bothers other guests and that is not desirable.